Website Update: UNDER CONSTRUCTION - as of 5/6/2013 - will be up and running at 100% very soon, thank you for your patience.

Popular Posts

Monday, February 21, 2011

BAD WOLF - Using Copy Of 10th DOCTOR's TARDIS - PART 2 - EPILOGUE

This is before I met the 1st DOCTOR. I was

back at my home with my Mum and Dad and Micky.

I awoke to a familiar hum. And felt myself drawn in what appeared to be the 10th DOCTOR's TARDIS. As it was explained to me. This TARDIS is a copy from my mind, or as I should say BAD WOLF's. It literally willed its self to exsist from my mind. Making it my own personal TARDIS. As we all know, a TARDIS cannot not be with out a TIMELORD to pilot it. It assisted me to find and seek out the right choice. And ergant too. It lead me to the one it needed to be with the most. The one in harms way, the 1st DOCTOR.


Original Post Note @

facebook.com/note.php?note_id=112562222155061


No comments:

Post a Comment